A Simplified Statement of Faith
- We believe in the worship of only one God, whose Name is Mar-Yah (YHWH).
- We believe that God sent His Son, Yeshua Mshikha (Jesus Christ), from heaven to be born on earth through the Maryam (Mary), the Blessed Mother.
- We believe that God is present within the Messiah.
- We believe in the Scriptures of Moses and of the prophets and the Apostles, handed down by God the Father through the inspiration of the Spirit of holiness.
- We believe in observing the Law of Mar-Yah, as it was given to Moses, as far as we are able – according to our individual state in life.
- We believe in the Three Pillars of the Faith, namely: Scripture, Tradition and Revelation.
- We believe in the right of Jews to the Holy Land Israel, and we reject all those who encroach upon that which is sacred in the Holy Land.
- We believe in ten sacraments, namely: 1) Baptism, 2) Confession to God and man, 3) Doctrine of the Twelve (Gospel, Didache, Tradition), 4) Sacred ministry (Ordination, Apostolic Succession), 5) Anointing with sacred oil, 6) Qurbana (Communion), 7) Raising up of the Cross (Evangelism), 8) Anointing of the sick, 9) Observance and devotion to the Word of the Fire of God (Three Pillars), 10) Holy matrimony (Marriage)
- We do not believe in taking up arms against our own brethren, but we do practise self-defence when our life, or the lives of our family and those of our faith is in danger.
- We honour and defend the Chair (Authority) of Moses and the Throne of St. James (authority of the Teacher of Righteousness) and the Presence of the Archangel Michael.
- We believe in Apostolic Succession from the original Twelve Holy Apostles.
Daily Declarations (2010 authorized edition, with later updates to language)
- I declare myself to be a servant of Mar-Yah God.
- I declare myself to be one who worships the one and only Mar-Yah God who is in Yeshua M’shikha.
- I declare myself to be one who guards our Most Holy Faith from any attack by its enemy.
- I declare my intentions to be steadfast in the belief of One God who is made known through the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three aspects in One Supreme Godhead.
- I declare my belief in the Son of God, Yeshua M’shikha, the only Son of God.
- I declare my belief in the prophecy of Moses and the truth of the Law given through him.
- I declare my belief in the written Word of God the Scriptures given to Moses and to the Prophets and in the Gospel of Yeshua M’shikha the Son of God.
- I declare my belief in the Fire of the Word of God.
- I declare that I will resolutely never permit the Fire entrusted to me as a servant of God to be extinguished as long as there is breath within my body.
- I declare my rejection of those who encroach upon all that is sacred in the Holy Land.
- I declare that the traditions and teachings given to us through the Holy Apostles shall always be within my heart and on my lips, for it was they who gave us, through Maran Yeshua: 1) baptism, 2) confession to God and to man, 3) the doctrine of the Twelve, 4) the sacred ministry, 5) anointing by the sacred oil of Mar-Yah, 6) the gathering together to break the Holy Bread of the Presence, 7) raising up of the Cross before my eyes and before the peoples, 8) assistance and prayer with anointing with oil of those who fall into illness, 9) observance of and devotion to the Word of the Fire of God, and 10) holy matrimony.
- I declare my belief in the peaceful life, and I will not take up the sword against my brother.
- I declare my belief in the Revelation of God through His servants the angels and spirits for the good of all mankind and in the progress to the Great Light of God.
- I declare my belief in observing the Law given to Moses and ratified by being sealed in the blood of the Lamb.
- I declare that I will resolutely honor and defend the Chair of St. Moses and the Throne of St. James and the Presence of the Archangel Michael through the continuation of the Twelve Holy Apostles who are always with us.
For a better understanding of our faith, download the free e-book Understanding the Daily Declarations, from our downloads page.
- Confession to God and man
- Doctrine of the Twelve (Gospel, Didache, Tradition)
- Sacred ministry (Ordination, Apostolic Succession)
- Anointing with sacred oil
- Qurbana (Communion)
- Raising up of the Cross (Evangelism)
- Anointing of the sick
- Observance and devotion to the Word of the Fire of God (Three Pillars)
- Holy matrimony (Marriage)
- Scripture (The entirety of the Canon)
- Tradition (Handed down by Moses, the Apostles and successors)
- Revelation (Authenticated messages of M’shikha, Mother Miriam, other Saints and angels)
We share the same beliefs as the Assembly of Mshikhanim. For more information about the Mshikhanim, visit www.mshikhanim.org